2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}

Search this Thread

Old 10/8/06, 01:01 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}

Great Find in The Introductions Section. The Most Viewed Thread in Introductions.This Belongs in GT/CS Forum with a Sticky! I Wonder How Ray is Doing. He was A Great Member and a Customer Friend as I Called my TMS Folks Back in the Day

KC Admin 01-27-2024

It only took 10 weeks of waiting but it finally arrived today

I sold my 1967 Fastback which I had owned for 30 years to invest in this new car. It's just about fully loaded with some mods to come in the near future. I may put a Shelby front end on her, we'll see.

I'm going to try to post some images shortly (just as soon as I figure out how?!). Wish me luck... lol

Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-3-4-view2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-stripe.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-back-side.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-engine.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-front.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-interior.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-rear-emblem.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-rear.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-wheel.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-scoop.jpg  

Last edited by 05stangkc; 1/27/24 at 08:06 AM.
Old 10/8/06, 01:14 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Add'l images...

Here are some more!
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-leather.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-key.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-inside-handle.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-handle.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-gas-cap.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-fins.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-back-seat.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-antenna.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-airbag.jpg  
Old 10/8/06, 01:21 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Even more...

Sorry, I just can't help myself

This is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:b anana:
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-vent.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-tail-light.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-spoiler.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-shifter.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-roof.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-radio.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-light-switch.jpg  
Old 10/8/06, 02:09 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool, congrats. Welcome to the site.
Old 10/8/06, 09:09 AM
Bullitt Member

Sweet! thanks for the pics.
Old 10/8/06, 10:45 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
that is a great montage of photos,you need to do work for Ford, yours look better than the catalog.
Great looking car too.
Old 10/8/06, 02:33 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Thanks guys. I love my new Stang!

And thanks Doug... photos is my bidness. (btw - how are the stripes coming?)

Ray
Old 10/8/06, 03:03 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Nice car and welcome.
I got rid of a car I had for 13 years to get my Stang. Everyone thought I'd never sell that car, but when a good one comes along...
Old 10/8/06, 09:16 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
the car looks great, and your photography is better!

lovin it!
Old 10/8/06, 10:00 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Ray Man
Thanks guys. I love my new Stang!

And thanks Doug... photos is my bidness. (btw - how are the stripes coming?)

Ray
I pick it up monday after work.
At this point I think the dealer has had the car as long as I have
Will post pics as soon as I can, don't think I can come up to your standards though.
Old 10/9/06, 03:10 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Cool Day 2...

Took my GT/CS and my good friend to Palos Verdes for a coastal run and photo shoot. Enjoy! ( I did)

Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-slow-down.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-rt-windows.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lt-front.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-spoiler-tip.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-wheel2.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-rt-rear.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lt-side.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-kite.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-radio2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-speaker.jpg  

Old 10/9/06, 03:18 PM
Legacy TMS Member

more...

Hope you like pictures - lol

Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-belt.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-belt-connect.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-cruise.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-dip-stick.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-floor-plate.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-front-flag.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-handle2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-intake.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-plenum.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-wiper-lever.jpg  

Old 10/9/06, 03:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

extra credit

Just a few more with all of our new friends
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-new-friends.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-silo.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-bbshot.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-silowpeeps.jpg  
Old 10/9/06, 03:31 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
im so jealous at this point. of the car and your pictures. stunning!!!
Old 10/9/06, 03:33 PM
Legacy TMS Member

some from my friend

And to finish it off, here are some photos that my best friend Bill took on our little excursion. Thanks Bill!

Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-j-cliffs.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-j-side.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-j-gold-stripe.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-j-borg.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-j-me.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-j-evolution.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-j-reflect-me.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-j-shot.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-j-pass.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-j-sea.jpg  

Old 10/9/06, 03:34 PM
Legacy TMS Member

thanks!

Thanks Arin! Life is good with a Stang!
Old 10/9/06, 05:45 PM
Cobra Member

Nice pics. I live about five minutes away from where you were. Where you there yesterday?
Old 10/9/06, 07:08 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Hey Dave,

We started in Palos Verdes Estates visiting family and then headed south along Palos Verdes Drive. Went by Abalone Cove and Portuguese Bend. Visited Trumps National Golf Club and ended up by the lighthouse at Gaffey Street at the Korean-American Peace Park. Stayed for the sunset and went to Lucille's Smokehouse Bar•B•Que for ribs (mmmmm... ribs). Sounds like we might have cruised by you. Did you hear us?!
Old 10/9/06, 07:19 PM
GTR Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Great pictures and a great car!
Good to see you're really enjoying your GT/CS.
Old 10/11/06, 12:21 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Welcome to the site, amazing pictures

Quick Reply: Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}