Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

Looking for first-hand feedback & pics on Raxiom halo fog lights

Old 7/24/14, 05:20 PM
Cobra Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Looking for first-hand feedback & pics on Raxiom halo fog lights

I am thinking about ordering a set of the Raxiom halo fog lights from American Muscle. I've read through all the reviews on that product's page as well as looked at the customer photos. What I'm hoping for are some reviews/feedback from people who've had them installed for a while. The reviews on the product page usually are done a very short time after installation of the product, so you don't get a feel for long-term quality, performance, etc.

I would also love to see any pics anyone has of them installed. Can never get enough visual help when considering a mod like this.

Thanks in advance!
Old 7/25/14, 07:14 AM
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by John H
I am thinking about ordering a set of the Raxiom halo fog lights from American Muscle. I've read through all the reviews on that product's page as well as looked at the customer photos. What I'm hoping for are some reviews/feedback from people who've had them installed for a while. The reviews on the product page usually are done a very short time after installation of the product, so you don't get a feel for long-term quality, performance, etc.

I would also love to see any pics anyone has of them installed. Can never get enough visual help when considering a mod like this.

Thanks in advance!
Hey John,

I highly recommend them if you're looking to clean up the front of your car. The Halos really stick out like a sore thumb and they're downright menacing in the rear view mirror. Shoot me a PM if you don't have our discount code and I'll get you set up today.

Alex

Old 7/25/14, 08:37 AM
Cobra Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks for the reply Alex. I do have the discount code handy and I've used it a couple times recently. I want to order the Raxiom halos but would like to see if anyone has some "long-term" reviews on them first since I read some people had issues right out of the box with them.