Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

New Ford Customer Service Rep

Search this Thread

Old 2/3/11, 12:48 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
New Ford Customer Service Rep

Hi guys!!

I wanted to welcome our new Ford Customer Service Rep, Justin. He will also be monitoring the site to help out with any Marketing questions such as: pricing, options, vehicle availability, comparisons, incentives, etc... I have made him aware of how great you all have been to me, and I hope you make him feel just as welcomed. J Hope you all have a great day!!

Deysha
Old 2/3/11, 12:50 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome aboard, Justin!
Old 2/3/11, 12:59 PM
Bullitt Member

Justin:

Welcome to TMS! Glad to see you join in on the fun...
Old 2/3/11, 01:21 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
awesome! Welcome to the site!
Old 2/3/11, 01:22 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Justin or Deysha,

Can you guys shed some light on the current 2012 production hold ups?

Quite a few of us have cars on order, and the dealers are giving us the run around, since they are getting the run around from ford. Some have stated a 5.0 shortage, while others are saying the factory is waiting for an "okay-to-buy"

Anything you guys can inform us with?
Old 2/3/11, 01:45 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hi guys!!

I wanted to welcome our new Ford Customer Service Rep, Justin. He will also be monitoring the site to help out with any Marketing questions such as: pricing, options, vehicle availability, comparisons, incentives, etc... I have made him aware of how great you all have been to me, and I hope you make him feel just as welcomed. J Hope you all have a great day!!

Deysha
I'm one of the new guys here as well and from Canada. Welcome to the Forum Justin.
Old 2/3/11, 01:59 PM
Bullitt Member

Welcome Justin
So Deysha are you staying too?
Old 2/3/11, 02:00 PM
GT Member

Welcome to TMS Justin
Old 2/3/11, 02:31 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by LEwis26
Justin or Deysha,

Can you guys shed some light on the current 2012 production hold ups?

Quite a few of us have cars on order, and the dealers are giving us the run around, since they are getting the run around from ford. Some have stated a 5.0 shortage, while others are saying the factory is waiting for an "okay-to-buy"

Anything you guys can inform us with?
Hi LEwis26,

At this time there are no material holds or any other holds. However, there are many factors to an order not moving as fast as others. I you’d like, send me your order # and your dealer name via private message and I can track it for you.

Deysha
Old 2/3/11, 02:34 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hi Justin, any updates on the 2011 manual trans issues?
Old 2/3/11, 03:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hi LEwis26,

At this time there are no material holds or any other holds. However, there are many factors to an order not moving as fast as others. I you’d like, send me your order # and your dealer name via private message and I can track it for you.

Deysha
Ok, so it seems that there are some things that you are not really supposed to elaborate on. I appreciate your work in helping me track my car, and I do not want you to say anything that might get you in trouble, but I am curious about when production is supposed to start now.

According to the originally planned 2012 schedule, production was supposedly supposed to start at the end of January. For whatever reason it did not. I have to say that as anxious as I am to get my 2012 GT, I am more interested that you get as much time as you need to build the Mustangs to the very high standards that both you and I expect. Having said that, if you can shed light on when the production is expected to start again, please let us all know. From what I understand, the factory has not certified "OK TO BUY" yet, something they (as I am told) have to do every time they switch model years. As this is a normally planned process, it might not really be called a delay. Either way, if you can please let us know:

When does production start now that the delay has been taken care of?

I heard that it should be going by around Feb 17 or 18. Would this be somewhat reasonably accurate?

Again, I think we all understand the complexities of building such magnificent vehicles. Some delays are to be expected and as anxious as we are, we do not want to find fault or pick on FORD. If Ford can see to it to shed more light on the new revised production schedule, that would be great.

I personally would rather be told that this is the only information that has been released yet than just not given specifics. I appreciate your work, and understand that you cannot tell everything. Please shed more light on this if you can.

Thanks
Old 2/3/11, 04:55 PM
FR500 Member

Hey Justin and Deysha,

Are there any photos of Mustangs with the new Lava Red paint and the Lava Red (or Plum?) interior? There haven't been any published as far as anyone knows thus far.
Old 2/3/11, 05:08 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Itravelalot
Ok, so it seems that there are some things that you are not really supposed to elaborate on. I appreciate your work in helping me track my car, and I do not want you to say anything that might get you in trouble, but I am curious about when production is supposed to start now.

According to the originally planned 2012 schedule, production was supposedly supposed to start at the end of January. For whatever reason it did not. I have to say that as anxious as I am to get my 2012 GT, I am more interested that you get as much time as you need to build the Mustangs to the very high standards that both you and I expect. Having said that, if you can shed light on when the production is expected to start again, please let us all know. From what I understand, the factory has not certified "OK TO BUY" yet, something they (as I am told) have to do every time they switch model years. As this is a normally planned process, it might not really be called a delay. Either way, if you can please let us know:

When does production start now that the delay has been taken care of?

I heard that it should be going by around Feb 17 or 18. Would this be somewhat reasonably accurate?

Again, I think we all understand the complexities of building such magnificent vehicles. Some delays are to be expected and as anxious as we are, we do not want to find fault or pick on FORD. If Ford can see to it to shed more light on the new revised production schedule, that would be great.

I personally would rather be told that this is the only information that has been released yet than just not given specifics. I appreciate your work, and understand that you cannot tell everything. Please shed more light on this if you can.

Thanks
I'm interested to know as well. Here's what my dealer emailed me today:

The order is not going to pull for scheduling this week. (They pull weekly). The reason is because they have not given the "ok" to schedule retail orders yet. I found this out after speaking with my contact at the order scheduling center. Currently the only orders that will schedule are for stock units. There is nothing to be alarmed about because this is normal for the first orders for a new model year. They are anticipating opening the doors to retail orders in early February.
Old 2/3/11, 05:13 PM
GT Member

Deysha and Justin,

First and foremost thank you for being a part of the forum and offering your assistance. I am glad that Ford cares enough to have you guys help shed some light on any some questions we may have. As you did for Lewis26 , I am curious as well to what stage my order might be in and would love some info since I haven't heard anything from my dealer. I will send you a Pm With my order # and dealer to see if you guys can possibly help. Thanks in advance.
Old 2/3/11, 05:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Justin, welcome to The Mustang Source Forum!
Old 2/3/11, 06:32 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Justin get the heck outta here!!

sorry, I just had to be different
Old 2/3/11, 07:19 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
Justin get the heck outta here!!

sorry, I just had to be different

Seriously, welcome aboard guys....i'm sure they're will be times when your help will be greatly appreciated, so stay tuned, we'll keep you entertained !
Old 2/3/11, 07:32 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Welcome

you guys/Gals are busy

http://fiestafaction.com/forums/welc...rvice-rep.html
Old 2/3/11, 07:41 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Welcome!

But I'd fall over dead if anyone's questions were actually answered in anything but marketing speak.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 2/3/11, 08:50 PM
Bullitt Member

Can anyone either stick this thread, or put the contact info somewhere where new members can find it once this thread gets buried with time?

Quick Reply: New Ford Customer Service Rep