Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Ford Stock Ownership X-Plan PIN request form. Will work for 2010 Mustang!!

Old 5/3/10, 06:43 PM
FR500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RickyD
Finally got my PIN number after 6 months of owning 100 shares, yeah...!
I wish I got a lot more shares...!! They double their value...
What documentation did you need to submit? I think I'm past my six months too, but I won't need my PIN for a while yet.
Old 5/3/10, 07:42 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by PTRocks
What documentation did you need to submit? I think I'm past my six months too, but I won't need my PIN for a while yet.
I just faxed them the X-Plan document along with proof of purchase the F stock 6 months ago, and proof of currently still owning the F stock .
Then they emailed me back my PIN within a week.

I may need this PIN this fall when storing my Mustang for winter... (Will need to buy a winter ride !!) My wife will be using my FJ-Cruiser as a daily ride and my current car is going back to dealer... end of loan.
Old 5/5/10, 06:53 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Awesome Ricky! And just think, there were a few people who questioned me on telling people to buy $100 shares Ford stock when it was just under $2 a share and to keep it once you get a PIN and the overall investment wouldn't be too big. Now look at what that $2 investment came out to become. HUGE returns!!!
Old 5/5/10, 10:22 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Awesome Ricky! And just think, there were a few people who questioned me on telling people to buy $100 shares Ford stock when it was just under $2 a share and to keep it once you get a PIN and the overall investment wouldn't be too big. Now look at what that $2 investment came out to become. HUGE returns!!!
Those who got the F stock at 2$ made a tremendous deal !!!
Old 5/14/10, 10:13 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Just a big thanks to everyone on this forum and specifically on this x-plan post. (05fordgt too for all his awesome info).

I bought a 2011 GT from a dealer (one of their orders, not a custom one) and I was able to save between $3500-4000 because of using my x-plan pin. Not to mention they waved the "admin/finance fees" because I was an x-plan member. (Not sure why they did this but he said it was a Canadian x-plan feature... )

And even after all the savings off MSRP, I bought the stock at $6 - and it is now trading around $12 - so I have that $$ as well.

The advice here is fantastic and I believe exactly how the "power" of the Internet should work.

Thanks again and to everyone here at TMS!
Old 5/15/10, 09:09 AM

I wish i seen this before i purchased mine...i still got a good deal though military dont pay tax in Tn.
Old 5/17/10, 02:52 PM
jaf

Now does the X-plan only work when ordering your vehicle or simply going to the dealership and picking out one they have on the floor...? How easy would you say the process on purchasing a share and if there's a min req. to purchase. Please advise

Thanks
Old 5/17/10, 04:26 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by jaf
Now does the X-plan only work when ordering your vehicle or simply going to the dealership and picking out one they have on the floor...? How easy would you say the process on purchasing a share and if there's a min req. to purchase. Please advise

Thanks
You can use x-plan either way. Ordering your own - or off the floor of the dealership. It applies to both.

You need to own at least 100 shares and you must have owned them for a minimum of 6 months before Ford (http://www.ford.com/about-ford/investor-relations) will give you an x-plan "pin" that you give to the dealership when purchasing the car. You don't need the PIN to order the car - but you will need it afterwards when finalizing payment.
Old 5/17/10, 05:14 PM
MOTM Committee Member

What happens if you apply for a PIN, but don't use it?
Old 5/17/10, 07:21 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by financialpanther
You can use x-plan either way. Ordering your own - or off the floor of the dealership. It applies to both.

You need to own at least 100 shares and you must have owned them for a minimum of 6 months before Ford (http://www.ford.com/about-ford/investor-relations) will give you an x-plan "pin" that you give to the dealership when purchasing the car. You don't need the PIN to order the car - but you will need it afterwards when finalizing payment.
I'm not eligible for an x-plan pin until August but last week I emailed a handful of dealers, gave them the car and options I wanted to order, and the final prize being the x-plan price. I had two dealers agree to that price within a few hours. I spoke with one on the phone and just told him, "In August I can go anywhere. If someone will honor that price now I'll go to them now." Was in and out of the dealer in 10 minutes Friday evening and have a car on order now.
Old 5/17/10, 07:21 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
Nothing, it just expires and no longer counts against your quota. I get X-plan through work, and they said i can only use it on like 1 car a year or something, not sure if the x-plan through shareholders is the same.
Old 5/17/10, 08:02 PM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
According to Blue Oval forums, if you get a PIN and don't use it without canceling it, another pin will not be issued to your SIN. You will be locked out of the program. This policy may only apply to PIN's obtained from Ford employees.

See the FAQ here:

Last edited by PTRocks; 5/17/10 at 08:08 PM.
Old 5/17/10, 08:09 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Originally Posted by InsidiousGT
Nothing, it just expires and no longer counts against your quota. I get X-plan through work, and they said i can only use it on like 1 car a year or something, not sure if the x-plan through shareholders is the same.
Originally Posted by PTRocks
According to Blue Oval forums, if you get a PIN and don't use it without canceling it, another pin will not be issued to your SIN. You will be locked out of the program.

See the FAQ here:
Cool, thanks guys. I can officially get a PIN (as of 4 days ago) so I will apply. Most likely I won't use it since I got invoice plus holdback which is about $200 less, but if the dealer tries to screw me with some processing fee crap I'll whip out my X-plan PIN baby!
Old 7/1/10, 12:35 PM
GT Member

So I tried to see if this was mentioned...but can we fax it instead of mailing it? (given that their is a fax # on it)
Old 7/1/10, 12:42 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
So I tried to see if this was mentioned...but can we fax it instead of mailing it? (given that their is a fax # on it)
Yes you can
Old 7/1/10, 12:48 PM
GT Member

thanks!
Old 7/6/10, 11:14 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by financialpanther

Yikes so those who got in back in the $2 share days were lucky... its at like 10.27 right now... x100 shares is $1027... quite a hefty amount of change... well worth it for a few thousand dollar discount, especially if the stock stays at the same price, if not higher...
Old 7/13/10, 12:53 PM
GT Member

certainly a sorta risky chunk of change at this moment too.... ford's doing quite well now.. but it wasn't that long ago they were almost completely under water.
Old 7/15/10, 12:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Join the Mustang Club ($50) and request an X-Plan Pin after you get your membership #....No waiting, No BS. From my request to the club, to having PIN took 5 minutes. Very simple as they are a Ford Partner organization..
Old 7/29/10, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Modshack
Join the Mustang Club ($50) and request an X-Plan Pin after you get your membership #....No waiting, No BS. From my request to the club, to having PIN took 5 minutes. Very simple as they are a Ford Partner organization..
Modshack, who did you contact at MCA to get your x-plan pin? I just joined but can't find any info on how to get the pin. I need to get mine ASAP as my Mustang is due to arrive any day now.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ford Stock Ownership X-Plan PIN request form. Will work for 2010 Mustang!!