Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

$750 Coupon

Search this Thread

Old 4/30/12, 07:36 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
$750 Coupon

How do you get it? Ordering a 2013 and looking to get a coupon!!
Old 4/30/12, 08:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This has been covered a million times.
1. http://www.ford.com/brochures/
2. Choose any vehicle
3. fill out information
4. do it again for other people that live in your household that are of legal age
5. wait for email or snail mail for brochure to arrive. Some have the coupon, some don't. You will most likely only get 1 per name, so keep track of how many you order and make sure you check your mail often.
Old 4/30/12, 09:11 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by dogiebitt
This has been covered a million times.
1. http://www.ford.com/brochures/
2. Choose any vehicle
3. fill out information
4. do it again for other people that live in your household that are of legal age
5. wait for email or snail mail for brochure to arrive. Some have the coupon, some don't. You will most likely only get 1 per name, so keep track of how many you order and make sure you check your mail often.
Hmm, I ordered a brochure before i purchased my 2012 Explorer Limited. Got the brochure but no $750 coupon. That was in February of this year.....
Old 5/13/12, 07:42 PM
Bullitt Member

I received three brochures for three different cars and nothing. The Mustang one said I was pre approved for a bazillion dollars with Ford Credit though lol
Old 5/13/12, 11:58 PM
Bullitt Member

I think the brochures were all on backorder or something. I've been ordering them for the past 4 months for Mustang, Edge, Focus, and Fusion, and only received one for a 2012 Mustang back in January. Then two weeks ago I got 2 Edge brochures (one of the big ones with a full order guide and one small one), 2 Mustang ones (again big and small ones), and a Fusion. All this within about a week of each other, in both mine and my girlfriends names. Large Mustang, and both Edge brochures had a coupon for $750 (girlfriend is the one that got 2 in her name).
Old 5/14/12, 08:49 AM

My wife got hers over the eekend for a mustang....750...and only said it was excluded from blending with A and D pricing...nothing about excluding X pricing.
Old 5/14/12, 09:29 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by MonsterCat
My wife got hers over the eekend for a mustang....750...and only said it was excluded from blending with A and D pricing...nothing about excluding X pricing.
Yup. So it's up to your specific dealer on whether they will allow X-plan to combine with the rebate. Not sure why any dealer would not allow this, either they make a sale or $0.
Old 5/14/12, 09:37 AM

Smile

Originally Posted by viiStang
Yup. So it's up to your specific dealer on whether they will allow X-plan to combine with the rebate. Not sure why any dealer would not allow this, either they make a sale or $0.
ha...my dealership is definitely friendly to this rebate....they called me more than a week ago saying it showed up connected to my wifes name...and was very happy "they" found another 750 off the car for me. It was almost like the brochure in the mail was to help ensure all the paperwork was completed.
Old 5/14/12, 09:40 AM

I got the standard $500 rebate plus $750 private cash. If I get one of these coupons can I use it also or is this the same as private cash that the dealer has already given me??
Old 5/14/12, 09:57 AM

Cool

Originally Posted by itezja
I got the standard $500 rebate plus $750 private cash. If I get one of these coupons can I use it also or is this the same as private cash that the dealer has already given me??
I think the 750 coupon is the private cash.
Old 5/14/12, 10:15 AM
Bullitt Member

I think the 750 coupon is the private cash.
Correct, that's the Private Offer. Funny because I mentioned before that I called Ford customer service last week, and they said that the $750 coupon would NOT work with X-Plan because that too is a Private Offer. I think Ford is due for an offers and incentives orientation!
Old 5/14/12, 12:35 PM
Bullitt Member

Correct, that's the Private Offer. Funny because I mentioned before that I called Ford customer service last week, and they said that the $750 coupon would NOT work with X-Plan because that too is a Private Offer. I think Ford is due for an offers and incentives orientation!
$750 is a private offer coupon that CAN be combined with X plan, but CANNOT be combined with A/Z/D plans. Here is why

A Plan = Employee/Employee family plan
Z Plan = Retiree plan
D Plan = Dealer plan
X Plan = Ford Partner plan

If you look at formulas used to get pricing for the A/Z/D plans, they exclude a bunch of fees as well as restrict the kinds of offers that can be used in conjunction with the plan. For example, if you use A plan you pay what the dealer pays (means no holdback --3% base MSRP --, no delivery fee --$800--). Worth it in my opinion.

Otherwise if you are using the X plan, you are not allowed to stack student discount on top of it and the $750 private coupon and $500 ford cash back.
Old 5/15/12, 10:03 AM
GT Member

And you can't stack it with purchases made through ENCS either (for the military folk).

Tried...
Old 5/16/12, 08:08 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Hi viiStang,

Sorry to learn about the mix up when you called. Not all Private Offers can be combined with an X-Plan. PM me with your VIN, dealer, and program # so I can help.

Deysha
Old 5/16/12, 08:27 AM

I wish we could do "likes" on this for posts that are helpful...you know sort of like that personal blog company that is about to make 100's of employees overnight gazillionairs...peticularly for the posts by FCS aka Deysha.

We may need to start a Thank you Deysha thread on here....ya know I went from a "big box" dealership to a small town one because the customer service is soo much better...though it seems we have that rare gem in Deysha...a true customer service person...who works for "the man"...or the "big kahona"..."the firm"...
Old 5/17/12, 10:53 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I wish we could do "likes" on this for posts that are helpful...you know sort of like that personal blog company that is about to make 100's of employees overnight gazillionairs...peticularly for the posts by FCS aka Deysha.

We may need to start a Thank you Deysha thread on here....ya know I went from a "big box" dealership to a small town one because the customer service is soo much better...though it seems we have that rare gem in Deysha...a true customer service person...who works for "the man"...or the "big kahona"..."the firm"...
Awwwwwe!!! Thanks, MonsterCat!!

Deysha