Go Back   The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums > Mustang by Model Year > 2005-2009 Mustang > 05-09 Modifications > 05-09 Interior and Audio Mods
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Welcome to The Mustang Source!
Welcome to The Mustang Source,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 11/6/05, 9:58 AM   #1
Premier Authorized Advertiser

WebElectric Products is proud to announce a new module for the 2005+ Mustangs. The OTW-1M5 One-Touch Window Module connects to the rear window switch and adds the One-Touch (Auto) function to the down and up motions of the rear windows. This module is designed specifically for the rear windows of the 05+ Mustang Verts only.

For more information, visit us at WebElectric Products.

-L
Old 11/6/05, 1:02 PM   #2
Team Mustang Source

Paul

Send a message via Yahoo to Torch_Vert
Quote:
Originally posted by webeproducts@November 6, 2005, 12:01 PM
WebElectric Products is proud to announce a new module for the 2005+ Mustangs. The OTW-1M5 One-Touch Window Module connects to the rear window switch and adds the One-Touch (Auto) function to the down and up motions of the rear windows. This module is designed specifically for the rear windows of the 05+ Mustang Verts only.

For more information, visit us at WebElectric Products.

-L
Nice!. I'll be ordering one today
1st X-Charger Manual
1st X-Charger Convertible
1st X-Charger Xtreme Manual
328RWHP/340RWTQ
Torch_Vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/05, 3:22 PM   #3
Mach 1 Member

Steve

'05 Mustang GT Convertible, '02 Explorer Sport Trac, '10 Fusion Hybrid
I ordered mine the 11th, it shipped on the 12th, and I got it today! Woohoo! Hope it warms up a bit tomorrow so I can install it.

One thought... I wonder if the passenger window switch will work in the rear window spot. You know, so you can have all your switches with the AUTO on em. Hmmm. Guess I will find out tomorrow.

Pioneer F-700BT Nav w/XM, Bluetooth, FR 18" Polished Fanblades, SHR HoneyComb Taillight Panel, NR White Faced Gauges, MAG Painted Mirror Inserts, FlowMaster AT A-backs, and Gentex Auto Dim/Comp/Temp Mirror.
Webelectric Products: Seq. Turn Signals, Daytime Running Lights, Auto Up/Down Rear Windows, One-Touch Turn Signals, Pony Corral Insert, and One-Touch Top.
2k5GTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/05, 4:20 PM   #4
Premier Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by 2k5GTC@November 15, 2005, 6:25 PM
... I wonder if the passenger window switch will work in the rear window spot.* You know, so you can have all your switches with the AUTO on em....
The plan was for me to offer the module with the switch for just this reason. However, the switch alone was about $50 -- MY PRICE. So I decided to leave it up to the individual to pursue it...

Interestingly, my '06 came with an AUTO switch in the rear spot. It didn't auto, of course, so I took the car in to have it fixed. They told me that it is the wrong switch and that the rears never had auto. So, I guess I got lucky!

-L
Old 11/15/05, 4:42 PM   #5
Team Mustang Source

Paul

Who actually looks at the door switches while using them anyway?
1st X-Charger Manual
328RWHP/340RWTQ
Old 11/16/05, 7:21 AM   #6
Mach 1 Member

Steve

Quote:
Originally posted by P_Kiley@November 15, 2005, 6:45 PM
Who actually looks at the door switches while using them anyway?
It's more of a "showoff" kinda thing I guess. Like... "Hey! My vert doesn't have auto rear windows! Where did you get those?".

or not.

Pioneer F-700BT Nav w/XM, Bluetooth, FR 18" Polished Fanblades, SHR HoneyComb Taillight Panel, NR White Faced Gauges, MAG Painted Mirror Inserts, FlowMaster AT A-backs, and Gentex Auto Dim/Comp/Temp Mirror.
Webelectric Products: Seq. Turn Signals, Daytime Running Lights, Auto Up/Down Rear Windows, One-Touch Turn Signals, Pony Corral Insert, and One-Touch Top.
Old 11/16/05, 8:02 AM   #7
GT Member

That's awesome. I've been wondering why Ford didn't design them that way in the first place.

WebElectronics really has some good products.

Pics: <a href=\'http://mustanglife.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=4508\' target=\'_blank\'>http://mustanglife.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=4508</a>
Red Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/16/05, 8:51 AM   #8
Team Mustang Source

Paul

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Ryder@November 16, 2005, 10:05 AM
WebElectronics really has some good products.
Yep. I have both my sequentials and lightbar switch from "Web" (and will be installing the rear window module soon) and they're simple to install, well made and reliable.
1st X-Charger Manual
328RWHP/340RWTQ
Old 11/16/05, 1:18 PM   #9
Mach 1 Member

Steve

I got it installed today. I used the passenger side switch so now all the switches on the drivers side say AUTO. Now to get a replacement passenger side switch. I got a deal at my local dealer cuz I have bought thousands of dollars in parts from them, not to mention two Explorers and my 05 GT Vert. I found the switch online at Bob Utter Ford for $36.86. Not too bad, but I did better.

So, what neat new stuff is WebElectrics gonna put out next? Hmmm.

Old 11/17/05, 8:49 PM   #10
Mach 1 Member

Steve

So, I have nothing better to do, so here is a pic of the switches. Hey, gotta kill some time. hehe

Old 11/19/05, 1:39 PM   #11
Team Mustang Source

Paul

Got my rear window module from WebElectric this afternoon. Had it installed and working perfectly in less than five minutes
1st X-Charger Manual
328RWHP/340RWTQ
Old 11/22/05, 7:08 AM   #12
Cobra Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 2k5GTC@November 16, 2005, 9:24 AM
It's more of a "showoff" kinda thing I guess. Like... "Hey! My vert doesn't have auto rear windows! Where did you get those?".

or not.
May be, but keep in mind all verts have full auto down windows when stopped. Push the open top button, even with the top secured, and it will lower all the windows without engaging the motor to lower the top (as long as you only press it briefly).

The rear windows lower so quickly anyway. WebElectric makes lots of good products, but I wouldn't buy this one.
HastaLaVista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/22/05, 7:55 AM   #13
Team Mustang Source

Paul

Quote:
Originally posted by DiamondBlue@November 22, 2005, 9:11 AM
May be, but keep in mind all verts have full auto down windows when stopped. Push the open top button, even with the top secured, and it will lower all the windows without engaging the motor to lower the top (as long as you only press it briefly).

The rear windows lower so quickly anyway. WebElectric makes lots of good products, but I wouldn't buy this one.
To each his own. Personally I like having the identical funtionality on all the windows, and you can only do "down" with the top switch. Sometimes I put the windows up too

I agree it's not a "vital" mod, but it is a nice little luxury imho.
1st X-Charger Manual
328RWHP/340RWTQ
Old 11/22/05, 12:26 PM   #14
Mach 1 Member

Steve

Quote:
Originally posted by DiamondBlue@November 22, 2005, 9:11 AM

The windows only go down with the top switch if you are basically stopped. The switch is disabled when the car is moving. If I want my windows up or down while cruisin the highway, one touch is the only way to go!

Old 11/22/05, 12:26 PM