General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Multiple crashes at Mustang Week

Search this Thread

Old 7/25/14, 10:55 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 588 Likes on 422 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
You guys are worried about people eating in your cars! You outta see what goes on with your food in the restaurant business before you eat it! Now there's an eye opener!
I'm sure you wouldn't mind if you came by to pick me up and I hopped in with a big plate of bbq pork, baked beans, collard greens, and tater wedges with plenty of ketchup, cornbread, extra sauce and a 32 ounce cup of sweet tea with no lid. You'd just drive on while I ate that **** in your passenger seat.
Old 7/25/14, 11:06 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,171 Likes on 1,619 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'm sure you wouldn't mind if you came by to pick me up and I hopped in with a big plate of bbq pork, baked beans, collard greens, and tater wedges with plenty of ketchup, cornbread, extra sauce and a 32 ounce cup of sweet tea with no lid. You'd just drive on while I ate that **** in your passenger seat.
Yeah but that food might have been on the floor first and now headed to your gut! Who eats a five course dinner in their rides and what no mayo? Thanks now I'm hungry Lee! :-)

Last edited by Mustang Freak; 7/25/14 at 11:08 PM.
Old 7/25/14, 11:14 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 588 Likes on 422 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Yeah but that food might have been on the floor first and now headed to your gut! Who eats a five course dinner in their rides and what no mayo? Thanks now I'm hungry Lee! :-)
I don't eat mayo, or anything that even looks like mayo or might have anything close to mayo in it. I don't eat salad dressing, potato salad, macaroni salad, chicken salad, sour cream, or basically anything white and creamy.
Old 7/26/14, 12:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
12-13 years ago when I went through you got to see everything pretty much, it was very interesting. I do agree about the UAW employees though. The funniest thing I saw when I went through back then was during a lunch break on the line. You know how many Mustang enthusiasts (or car enthusiasts in general) are about someone eating in their cars after they get them. They freak out about food and drinks in their "baby". The long time, hard core Corvette owner's I've know are **** about it. When I went through a lunch break had just came up just past the point where the body meets the chassis and drivetrain and the interior is being installed. The line was stopped as we came by and there was a black guy on the interior line sitting in the driver's seat of one of the cars with a big drink cup sitting on the console, a bag of greasy chips on the dashboard and eating a giant, marinara dripping all over his shirt, meatball sub sandwich. I could only laugh to myself thinking about the balding, middle aged, Corvette jacket wearing ***** that bought it smugly telling someone that food wasn't allowed in his car.
I don't really mind if someone eats in my car, (I actually keep a stockpile of salt and napkins in my door for just that) unless it's drippy and nasty, (I know TWISS) but I don't let people get in with muddy/dirty shoes or clothes ride with me, or let anyone smoke in my car, etc. last guy put 3 holes in it and it took me a lot of air freshener to make it smell good.
Old 7/26/14, 01:07 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 212 Likes on 145 Posts
12-13 years ago when I went through you got to see everything pretty much, it was very interesting. I do agree about the UAW employees though. The funniest thing I saw when I went through back then was during a lunch break on the line.

You know how many Mustang enthusiasts (or car enthusiasts in general) are about someone eating in their cars after they get them. They freak out about food and drinks in their "baby". The long time, hard core Corvette owner's I've know are **** about it. When I went through a lunch break had just came up just past the point where the body meets the chassis and drivetrain and the interior is being installed.

The line was stopped as we came by and there was a black guy on the interior line sitting in the driver's seat of one of the cars with a big drink cup sitting on the console, a bag of greasy chips on the dashboard and eating a giant, marinara dripping all over his shirt, meatball sub sandwich.

I could only laugh to myself thinking about the balding, middle aged, Corvette jacket wearing ***** that bought it smugly telling someone that food wasn't allowed in his car.
Priceless
Old 7/26/14, 08:20 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
I don't eat mayo, or anything that even looks like mayo or might have anything close to mayo in it. I don't eat salad dressing, potato salad, macaroni salad, chicken salad, sour cream, or basically anything white and creamy.
ditto, and add vinegar to that. Rotten fruit juice, no thanks. Stuff stinks.
Old 7/26/14, 08:21 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
I'm sure you wouldn't mind if you came by to pick me up and I hopped in with a big plate of bbq pork, baked beans, collard greens, and tater wedges with plenty of ketchup, cornbread, extra sauce and a 32 ounce cup of sweet tea with no lid.
Nope, wouldn't mind at all. But we wouldn't move an inch until you finished every **** bit of it. One bump in this suspension and your plate will be all over my windshield.
Old 7/26/14, 10:23 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
ditto, and add vinegar to that. Rotten fruit juice, no thanks. Stuff stinks.
Well, by that logic beer is just rotten, soggy bread....and beer is good