2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TMS meeting in kissimmee

Search this Thread

Old 8/22/05, 08:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well a few us TMS members met up and drove down the brick road in Old Town Kissimmee. I must say other than it being packed with people it was a nice rush. The fact that we were only a few of good ole American made cars amongst ALOT of rice was nice.
Here are a few pics my wife took at the show before the cruise
mine is the farthest away with MTAS in the middle and 05GT-O.C.D.
Old 8/22/05, 08:40 PM

And a shot of 05GT-O.C.D. and Burke0011 cars

and I must say after seeing Burkes car in person WOW. I love that ram air hood and the rims.
Old 8/22/05, 08:40 PM
Bullitt Member

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Old 8/22/05, 08:41 PM

down the line. We represented the Mustangs Nicely I think
Old 8/22/05, 08:45 PM

one more shot. And yes it was a blast. It was funny at one point I had someone ask what year it was (thinking it was a classic) I told the guy its an 05 :shock: he was like oh. Another highlight was finally meeting a few other members that I have been chatting with on these forums for some time now.MTAS, Burke and 05GT it was a blast hanging with you guys hopefully we will be able to do it again soon
Old 8/22/05, 08:48 PM

it was alot of fun swaping 05 mustang order or should I say HORROR stories together. 05GT was one of the first members here that I really started talking with and he knows and remembers alot of my pain in the ordering process. So I guess I wont hold it against him that he STILL got his car a few weeks before me. HAHA
Old 8/22/05, 08:54 PM
Team Mustang Source

Nice

I brightened the pics up a bit for you... hope you don't mind.
Old 8/22/05, 08:54 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Guys, I felt GUILTY getting my car before Perry (M.Shadow). Thank God those days are over for us and we have these cars to give us the opportunity to meet each other and have good times. Looking forward to a future of meeting other TMS members as well. I think a big get together is going to be Oct 8th for Moroso.

Great pics Perry, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. By the next show I'll have a reason to pop my hood as well
Old 8/22/05, 08:58 PM

LOL its all good man of course I can say that now because I FINALLY got my car. I am looking into this Moroso show hopefully we can get another meet together
Old 8/23/05, 07:19 AM
Team Mustang Source

Great pics Perry I'm down for October at Moroso. I'm off on the 7th and will probably head to Cape Coral that day, then head east to Pompano for the Steeda Stampede early on the 8th. We can all finalize plans of where to meet up and stuff as the date approaches.
Old 8/23/05, 09:37 AM
Cobra Member

MTAS WERE YOU AT THE POKER RUN THIS WEEKEND IN TAMPA? And there is a show in waterford this weekend if you guys want to come?
Old 8/23/05, 10:27 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by mach1fever@August 23, 2005, 11:40 AM
MTAS WERE YOU AT THE POKER RUN THIS WEEKEND IN TAMPA? And there is a show in waterford this weekend if you guys want to come?
Yup - sho was Won't be able to make Waterford Lakes this weekend, have a show at Legends Field in Tampa on Saturday the 27th
Old 8/23/05, 01:06 PM
Cobra Member

sweeet pictures!!! Daves car is amazing in person, so mean and menacing looking, especially if hes behind you!!! WOW!
Old 8/23/05, 02:45 PM
I lust for a M24

Originally posted by MTAS@August 23, 2005, 8:22 AM
Great pics Perry I'm down for October at Moroso. I'm off on the 7th and will probably head to Cape Coral that day, then head east to Pompano for the Steeda Stampede early on the 8th. We can all finalize plans of where to meet up and stuff as the date approaches.
Dave/Perry, if you need a place to crash before heading over let me know. I've got 2 spare bedrooms, water, a bucket, and Zaino.
Old 8/23/05, 05:03 PM

thanks 05GT I will keep that in mind. If we go it will be the longest trip we have taken in our 05
Old 8/23/05, 05:17 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by mustangshadow@August 23, 2005, 7:06 PM

thanks 05GT I will keep that in mind. If we go it will be the longest trip we have taken in our 05
Werd! We'll be staying with one of my sisters-in-law, since they're in Cape Coral as well.
Old 8/24/05, 08:20 AM
Big Falken Tires

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well just got back home last night so I can finally post about this!
Boy I had a great time Friday night – it was so cool finally hooking up with some Source members I have PM-ed with and read their posts for so long – and meeting their excellent wives to boot!

We traded ordering/delivery stories, completed mods and future mod plans – and Perry and I went over the fun of keeping a black car clean…..
Plus we had a sweet caravan of four most awesome GTs parked side by side for showing and then cruised them in the parade down the main drive packed all to wall with people – taking pictures and using video cameras – it was a blast!

With the windows open, we did hear a few derogatory comments [some woman called out as we first drove in to park, in a chiding tone meant for a kid you’ve told not to do something and they do it anyway, ‘Your cars are out of styyyyyyle…’…. :scratch: But for every comment like that we got ten positive comments. I’d try and talk with the guys and then go back to my ride for a second to get something, and I’d get pinned down for 15/20 minutes with questions and comments about the car.

What folks say about MTAS’ super Zaino-buffed mineral grey is the truth – MAN that thing looks sweet….. I might have to bring my car by his place so he can work his magic on mine!

John (05GT OCD) did a great job on that painted lower front grill – really pulls the front of the car together – and the CDC ducktail is top notch! (oh that kicker box in the trunk is way sweet too)

And of course, what can I say about Perry’s fellow Black Stallion?? (Yeah I am BIASED – also considering I believe our cars were twins and ordered exactly the same!) Pics don’t do the sidestripe justice – it is killer and really sets the car off. The Gen 2 louvers look great too.

I have a few pics to put up…. But sadly – my camera’s USB port decided to shift INSIDE THE CAMERA so my cable is useless….. :bang: gotta go buy a card reader for the memory card – I’ll get those pics up though!

Looking forward to doing that again for sure since it looks like I might be up in that general area more now due to family stuff. And looking forward to Power Festival at Moroso on the 8th and 9th of Oct. And again, Perry – if you and Jackie are able to make it and need a place to crash to avoid a big nighttime drive on Saturday night or something, I don’t have a garage for the Pony sadly, but I do have a spare room with a huge pull out bed so you guys would be covered.
Old 8/30/05, 08:54 PM
Big Falken Tires

Got a new card reader so its pic time!!!

Windveil Blue Roush Stage 1 I just happenede to see on I4 headed to the meet - never thought WB could look this sweet but it looked amazing!
[attachmentid=32278]

After we met up at Perry's (Mustangshadow) hotel, we drove into Old Town in a Proud and strong Pony line.
[attachmentid=32279]

Perry's engine bay
[attachmentid=32280]

Ahhhh the Mustangshadow himself!
[attachmentid=32281]

Sideshot of Perry's ride
[attachmentid=32282]

John's ride head-on, showing off the sweet painted lower grill
[attachmentid=32283]
Old 8/30/05, 08:59 PM
Big Falken Tires

John's Torch Red Ride

[attachmentid=32284]

Good shot of all the Ponys - and hey, John is cleaning his car....... imagine that

[attachmentid=32285]

Hey John is cleaning his car again!
[attachmentid=32286]

Dave/MTAS' engine bay
[attachmentid=32287]

Pony tails.....
[attachmentid=32288]
Old 8/30/05, 09:05 PM
Big Falken Tires

Look at this proud Pony Owner....
[attachmentid=32294]

Headed out of the parking lot and into the Cruise
[attachmentid=32295]
(I would have taken some on the street during the cruise but it was way tight on that tiny street and I didn't want to divide my attention too much)

That following Monday - dropping the family Ponies off for strut TSB work

[attachmentid=32296]

Spotted this in the parking lot right behind the service center
[attachmentid=32297]

And this beauty too!
[attachmentid=32298]

Looking forward to getting back up to Orlando to do this again - I had a blast!
Power Festival in Oct should be fun guys - see you there!

Quick Reply: TMS meeting in kissimmee